Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2011

quotes to a special person

I hope that you don’t get bored with all my friendly quotation marks here.  I have a lot to share with you all.
  •  When I miss you, I don’t have to go far … I just have to look inside my heart because that’s where I’ll find you. ♥
  •  I knew that looking back on the tears would make me laugh but i never knew that looking back on the laughs would bring tears.
  • Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, Love the people who treat You right, Pray for the ones who don’t. Be Happy Always.
  • You may have someone in your mind, someone in your heart, someone in your dreams, someone in your life. . . but when you have no one.  I’m always here… next to you. It's a promise! (x 



God had given me brain to think of you everyday. Heart to be touched for every message that you send. Fingers to text you now and then.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen